Fire Detection - A Critical Early Warning For Life Safety And Property Protection
Q: What national standard determines the need for a fire detection system?
A: SANS 10400
- Are the operators and support teams suitably trained?
- Are your Service Providers SAQCC registered?
- Are the fire interlocks (access doors, smoke doors, forced air ventilation) installed and configured correctly?
- Has the system been configured and commissioned suitably?
- Has the system/s been verified for performance and the as-built documents verified?
- Are your systems maintained as per regulatory, insurance and other stakeholder requirements?