Voice Evacuation - A Critical Broadcast System For Protection Of Life
Q: What national standard covers the design, installation, commissioning for voice evacuation systems?
- Is the correct system selected for Voice Evacuation purposes in line with SANS 7240-19:2008 and related standards?
- Are the correct speaker types used?
- Are the speakers distributed correctly?
- Has the system been configured and commissioned suitably?
- Has the system/s been verified for performance and the as-built documents verified?
- Are your systems maintained as per regulatory, insurance and other stakeholder requirements?